22 January 2010

A sight

Way back when I was in college, there was among my acquaintances a very attractive woman who would occasionally wear a brown leather jacket (men's, of course), one shoulder strap ironically adorned with a nice, big cock ring. She was the kind of person men and women alike swooned over. She carried herself with a curious mixture of sharp wit, quiet confidence, strong presence, and a good dash of devil-may-care audacity. She was, in short, the hottest woman on campus, and you wouldn't doubt for a moment her ability to top another girl in a heartbeat. (She once directed my hand, her eyes twinkling, to her crotch as proof that she was packing that night. It was a moment of utterly wicked delight.)

These memories came back to me in a flash this afternoon when I saw, in the coffee shop, a young man in a black leather jacket with two hula hoops hanging from one of his shoulder straps like military cords. Good heavens, I thought. What a massive cock he must have.

No comments:

Post a Comment